Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Which would you prefer

How do you prefer your parts/literature

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I love it when Alvin gets feisty.

books = who needs them
smilieIagree :D :D I reckon you could be an honorary Kiwi beer drinking smilie - we only read the instructions after we've assembled it *** backwards and upsidedown

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Actually, there is very little chance that I would work on many, many things on Burt if it wasn't for the shop manuals to help me (and you guys!) In fact, I have two for the engine, one wore all out, greasy and dogeared, and one "pretty" one that came with the rest of the set from eBay. Why would I want to di^& around with something and make a potentially BIG costly mistake when it's right there on the pages of the manuals? I still learn from doing, and I'm not talking about common stuff like tuneups, maintenance, etc., but more of the internal stuff that may be different than any vehicle I've worked on before. Of course, my recent escapades on the heater core was an exception, as the dealer AC is NOT covered in the factory manuals....

Dak

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts