Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Newly Acquired 78 F250

78F250

New Jersey Chapter member
Hello.....new to the forum. I now have a two wheel drive 78 F250 Ranger Explorer package with a 400 and 4 barrell. It is in need of some serious body work. Both cab corners, floor pans, wheel arches and parts of the bed. If the engine died I could just put my feet down like the Flintmobile. I already bought the repair panels. It just needs to warm up now.

Last edited:
Welcome to FTF.

any questions...ask away :)

Those are some nice sized holes in the floor boards. Should be a fun project though, and the final result is totally worth it!

Welcome to FTF!!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to the site. Just think of it as a free vent if the cab gets too warm.

Ryan

Explorer stripes

The striping kits back then had a shelf life of about a year.

Suggestion:
Take pics and measurements of all the striping then go to a sign shop and have them make you a set of vinyl stripes.

If they have pics of them, they can make anything.

Last edited:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
hey Nice holes there.
You can get new floor pans from a few places I'd recommend hacking those rusty things out and getting news, it ain't as hard as you might think it is.

Fellro

Staff member
Watch those front cab mounts too. If you are going throught he trouble of doing the floor pans, it would be wise to take care of them too if they are bad.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts