Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Found 2 more of the engine work

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's a rather ambiguous shot isn't it Lee...BTW, I just now noticed your headlight Bezels are white. Guess I just always though it was a reflection or something. How long have they been that way?????

On edit...whoops, looks like you added more detailed shots.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
That's a rather ambiguous shot isn't it Lee...BTW, I just now noticed your headlight Bezels are white. Guess I just always though it was a reflection or something. How long have they been that way?????

On edit...whoops, looks like you added more detailed shots.

Yeah they're white. They were black/silver, racoon lookin'. I've always wanted to go all chrome, bezels and grill, one day maybe. I kind of like the white on them.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah they're white. They were black/silver, racoon lookin'. I've always wanted to go all chrome, bezels and grill, one day maybe. I kind of like the white on them.

Bezels are cheap...if you don't like them, you can always go back.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I know, it's a pretty low priority at the moment.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I know, it's a pretty low priority at the moment.

Oh c'mon, it's not like you're switching jobs, selling your house and having a kid or anything.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Oh c'mon, it's not like you're switching jobs, selling your house and having a kid or anything.

Yeah, exactly. And your forgeting something, I have a truck I need to drive 80 miles that currently has absolutly no exhaust.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Found a couple of old ones when I first got my new wheels and tires.

F250NewTires2-1.jpg

F250NewTires2.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Really Lee...trying to flex a dentside...hahahaha. Seriously though, you still have that bumper? I've alwaaaaaays been a fan...I think the padded ones add an extra tough factor. I have a couple on parts trucks...just dunno how it would look on Red.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
My 76 has em and it looks good. They also work good for pushin other pickups. I like Lees better cause it dont have the rubber runnin along the bumper.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Really Lee...trying to flex a dentside...hahahaha.

Yeah, pretty weak flex in those pics. Better than pics in a parking lot though. :nutkick:

Seriously though, you still have that bumper? I've alwaaaaaays been a fan...I think the padded ones add an extra tough factor. I have a couple on parts trucks...just dunno how it would look on Red.

To the trained eye that's a 73-77 bumper. Not the correct one for my truck. I actually got it off of a 72 2wd I had for a while. It's now on my dad's 77 150, along with the rubber pushers.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah, pretty weak flex in those pics. Better than pics in a parking lot though. :nutkick:

To the trained eye that's a 73-77 bumper. Not the correct one for my truck. I actually got it off of a 72 2wd I had for a while. It's now on my dad's 77 150, along with the rubber pushers.

HEY HEY HEY...I've never denied that Red has become a pavement pounding mall crawler. As the for the bumper...my eye isn't that trained...did they do padded bumpers in 78/9?

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
HEY HEY HEY...I've never denied that Red has become a pavement pounding mall crawler. As the for the bumper...my eye isn't that trained...did they do padded bumpers in 78/9?

Just razin' you.

Yes there are padded 78-79 bumpers. But that's not the difference, the earlier bumpers are shaped different.

Hey guys ! Just found this site. I recognize quite a few names here and looks to be a cool place to read up on these old trucks.
Heres mine......

1236301469-1.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey man...good to see ya over here. Welcome aboard. Truck is lookin good. And yeah, this is a great place to read up on these dents. Have fun, and post up often.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Hey Ronzi. Welcome to FTF. Nice truck!

Thanks fellas !
John I drool the few times Ive seen your truck so far. Love the 2 tone. Been thinking of doing mine with the dark green on top and the lighter in the middle.

1236301462.jpg

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts