Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome to the Delaware Chapter!

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
WELCOME!! :beer:

Most of you know me already but for those who don't, I'm Brenda Pace, your FTF Delaware Chapter Leader.

How do I join the Chapter? Go into your User Control Panel (UserCp), Scroll down to "Group Memberships" and Click, Look for the Delaware Chapter, Click the button to the far right "Join Group". Your request will be sent to me. Upon acceptance, you will be notified. Then, please update your siggy's to reflect your Delaware Chapter status.

Whats this all about? We all LOVE Ford Trucks, whether big or small, bagged or lifted, and all colors. We also love getting together, chatting up our rides, showing them off, and looking for more and more ideas to make our own ride... unique. This said, I would like to strongly encourage you to let your friends and family members know about the FTF Delaware Chapter group. Its going to take all of us to grow this chapter and make it a great one.

What are we going to do? Well other than the jibber jabbing online, I think it would be a good idea to get together at least once a month. Some of us might get together more often than others due to work schedules, etc. So, this is just not a jab session online. Let's go out into the public and show our Ford Truck Pride and pimp Ford Truck Fanatics!

If you have questions, comments, concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me via pm on FTF or email me at [email protected] (Ford Fan). I look forward to getting together with ya'll and expanding our Chapter.

P.S. We must remain active in order to keep our Chapter. Let's not let down FTF nor our Chapter Members. Let's get busy folks!

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts