Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

transmission peoblem ford-f350 super duty 6.0 powerstroke 4x4 -2005

Hi
i have som problems with the transmission on my f350 the problems are these . some times it wont shift to 4th gear and then i have to delete the error code and then the 4th gear works perfectly the error code is on solinoid D . the 5th gear won't fall in and it takes several seconds to put it into reverse. yesterday i made a full oil change on the transmisson with both filters and nothing has changed . im looking forward to some answers.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Hi
i have som problems with the transmission on my f350 the problems are these . some times it wont shift to 4th gear and then i have to delete the error code and then the 4th gear works perfectly the error code is on solinoid D . the 5th gear won't fall in and it takes several seconds to put it into reverse. yesterday i made a full oil change on the transmisson with both filters and nothing has changed . im looking forward to some answers.
Sounds like a harness issue under the pan, or water intrusion in the trans connector.

2005 F-350 6.0

having issue with trans temp gauge. when i truck warms up to normal temp the gauge goes out and warning light comes on to check gauges. the gauge never reads more than normal temp before gauge goes out.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts