Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

CARLISLE 2012 Whos in?

erzats

New Jersey Chapter member
Carlisle all Fords Nationals coming up this June 1 2012 to June 3 2012. Who is going and who is gonna stay home wishing they did?
To early to think about this you say ? Wrong Bucko! Hotel rooms are already starting to get scarce anywhere close to the fair grounds.So if you don't want to find yourself in that "motel 5.5" 18 miles away from civilization get registered and get a room booked today!!
If you have never been to this 3 day extravaganza this is the year to go. This is the biggest and baddest all Fords show you will ever attend. Hundreds if not thousands of vehicles al shapes all sizes all Ford. Raised trucks slammed trucks customs galore any year Mustang you can remember some you didn't even know existed.We are entering two vehicles this year my F-150 and my 2009 Bullitt Mustang.My son will be with the truck and I will be with the Mustang.Looking forward to meeting some of you out there this year.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I'll be there.
I go to the spring ,fall and all Ford and truck some times the bike show.
I just drive up for the day just a short drive for me to get there.

erzats

New Jersey Chapter member
Cool , Look for me in the Bullitt Mustang section. We had over 25 Bullitts there last year. Mine is the one with 682 to the tires stop by and say hello . I look old but I think young.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Putting it on my calendar, but June 2012 is lookin' awful busy for me.

I do need to make it down to Carlisle one of these years...I just keep hoping I can find a buddy who's going down with a purpose, so I can tag along with him and avoid looking at anything I might actually try to buy.

Ford Truck Articles