Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Still no new posts from work.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It takes me to the last post that I read. Sometimes it'll skip a couple posts, haven't figured that one out yet.

Today 01:12 PM
by m78 >
That button takes you to the last post in the thread

Mark you probably don't give the thread enough time for more than one new post at a time. FTF addict.

^ :rolling laugh:
I do give it a little time, I'm usually off of here by 8PM. In the morning the blue square takes me to the last post that I read the night before.
Sometimes 3-4 pages from the end with some of these PW's.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Man I hate it on a desktop, but got a tablet as a gift for Christmas. I like it. The shortfall is the app selection for the "Start" tile zone. On a tablet the tile zone is cool. On a desktop.... nasty.

Ryan

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I have no issues at all with the site on my tablet.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben, do you click on "new posts" in the toolbar first ?

Usually go to my CP first. Then click on New Posts. New posts works the very first time I click it for the day, but the rest of the day it starts out saying 'no new posts' and below that it shows the aged posts from the last 24 hours. As the day progresses the threads fall off. Then some time mid-afternoon, it just says no new posts.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
To whomever is responsible, I am now able to look at "Today's Posts" or "New Posts" every time without having to do the delete history dance. Thank you!YelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
For the record...since I said I would some day...this is the image I get the rest of the day after I click 'new posts'. It works once...then I get this the rest of the day:

image374.jpg

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
That's the same as I get if I use Chrome.
If I use IE, that's what I get right from the start.

Ford Truck Articles