Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Home Stretch

Reassembly has begun!

1.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
10.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
That is Fing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I agree with what everybody else has said... it looks AWESOME!

Any idea how much longer before you start running up and down the road in it? (don't look like it's gonna be long judging by those pics..) smiliegitrdone

...Any idea how much longer before you start running up and down the road in it? (don't look like it's gonna be long judging by those pics..)

I received an email saying the last payment is due June 26, at which point I believe it will be ready for pickup (har har). One last payment and then this house, er truck, is payed off!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I received an email saying the last payment is due June 26, at which point I believe it will be ready for pickup (har har). One last payment and then this house, er truck, is payed off!

cool! It really didnt' take them all that long to get it back together.. I'v heard of restores taking a couple years or more (of course, they where people doing them themselves.. not a shop)

and I feel like saying it again.. it looks great! smiliegitrdone

Looks great, can't wait to see it finished! Love the paint on her, and the silver on the grill looks very modern... Love it. :)

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
They're doing a very nice job and I can imagine your impatience to get behind the wheel ..... been there, done it. You'll absolutely love the end product so hang in there and ... try to get some sleep between now and next week!

Ford Truck Articles