Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New guy here

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!

havi

third member
Seen this truck and you over on FTE, and I have to say it's still a great truck and again welcome. BTW, Your flathead (and T5) set-up is similar to what I have planned, and if you ever figure out gas mileage, I'd be interested to hear about it.

Yep, I was on FTE too. PJ only has about 750 miles on him and i haven't checked the gas mileage yet. I'm still taking it easy on him until he loosens up a bit. I'll post the gas mileage when i check it.
Today i removed the starter button and replaced the key switch with a modern starter key switch.
Paul

Mine is not the flathead, but when I actually checked it last spring...I was getting betwen 16 and 17 out on the road.

They will surprise you. That is not bad compared to the 19.something I get in the 01 explorer.

Oh..I said hi over there too. This is my home on the net though. I just have a lot of friends over there.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome . Sounds like a nice Hotrod .

Welcome to the site. Theres a lot of knowledgeable people here, both with the older stuff, and the newer stuff. Look around, get to know everyone!

Ford Truck Articles