Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Little show and shine

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Beautiful car show Duncan, thanks for taking the time to post it.

Point of curious interest......As we are 'sposed to have temps into the 90's today, I notice more folks than not with sweatshirts, jackets, and one woman with a hooded coat.......what was the temp during the show?

Thanks Brad...and well, given that it is June..:D...it was about 55 with a north wind blowing...it was chilly.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
On the topic of old iron, Duncan if you ever see any of the pre '68 Merc trucks could you snap some pics?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
With those pics as proof, I suppose Canada isn't all bad.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA

If things go any farther south with Osama, err Obama... I'm considering a residence in the Canadial region. :D

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
If things go any farther south with Osama, err Obama... I'm considering a residence in the Canadial region. :D

If their tax system isn't half as screwed up as ours, I'll have to go into a different business, but I think I'd consider it as well! :suspicious:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
On the topic of old iron, Duncan if you ever see any of the pre '68 Merc trucks could you snap some pics?

Not a problem

smilietease

I've already called CSIS on you months ago as a preemptive precaution :D

If their tax system isn't half as screwed up as ours, I'll have to go into a different business, but I think I'd consider it as well! :suspicious:

Tax system is simple..just different...higher personal taxes but less regional tax.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I've already called CSIS on you months ago as a preemptive precaution :D

Danggit! I'll just put on my illegal immigrant pants and go to town!! smilietease

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
Car_show_009.JPG

that is a piece of art, so effing beautiful

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Car_show_009.JPG

that is a piece of art, so effing beautiful

It really is....must have to trailer that baby, eh? If it's driven too much, the chrome will turn blue and purple. But it is sweet!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Pretty sure it drove in.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Wow, how do they keep the chrome from turning colors? I saw a car at a show that had an engine almost entirely chromed and his headers and intake had a lot of color to it because of the heat.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Ceramic coated...not chromed. You can get some ceramic coatings that are as damn near shiny as chrome and can be polished. I'm doing the same to my intake and headers.

Ford Truck Articles