Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new classes

blacksnapon

Staff member
Well, its that time. New web based classes are out for the 6.7. Gotta wait till I can do them at work (they don't like dial-up)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Have you seen/worked on a 6.7 yet? I haven't paid any attention to 'em at all, so I don't know if they're out yet or not...

Just thinking that it's a whole lot easier to understand what they're trying to tell you if you've seen one before...

blacksnapon

Staff member
Have you seen/worked on a 6.7 yet? I haven't paid any attention to 'em at all, so I don't know if they're out yet or not...

Just thinking that it's a whole lot easier to understand what they're trying to tell you if you've seen one before...
Nope, just pictures. I just hope we wont have the same mess that we did on the 6.0 (trucks on the lot with no training yet)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
HMMMMM.....Interesting.......the valve covers are the intake manifolds.

I can see the logic behind that...but I can also see how it could turn into a nightmare for the guy trying to take one apart and put it back together.

What are your thoughts on that design?

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Interesting vince...
Not sure if your able or even legally allowed to, but could you share some photo's and diagrams from the "classes"
I am interested in this.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
wow, now i am really intruiged vince... Explain this reverse flow to me, where is the intake if the exhaust is in the center. Intake on the out side of the heads? Make for an interesting exhaust routing i would think.

blacksnapon

Staff member
wow, now i am really intruiged vince... Explain this reverse flow to me, where is the intake if the exhaust is in the center. Intake on the out side of the heads? Make for an interesting exhaust routing i would think.
The intake ports are where the exhaust ports would normally be. Like I said, the valve covers house the intake passages.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts