Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my 66 f100

So purchased this truck off ebay and it was in pretty decent shape. Havent done much to it but swap the 3 speed out for a c6 auto (still in the process).... anyway on with pics lol

That is where i am at now... i have carpet on order from stock interiors which once that gets in i will lay down some Fatmat and then the carpet so i can finish the install on the shifter. Also getting quotes for the drive shaft so that should be getting done in the next few months

Fellro

Staff member
While many people may have done fine with the straps on that cooler, I had an experience where the straps got loose and ruined the radiator. I personally will not mount them any less that its own bolt on frame. Just my opinion/experience.

Beyond that, truck looks great!

While many people may have done fine with the straps on that cooler, I had an experience where the straps got loose and ruined the radiator. I personally will not mount them any less that its own bolt on frame. Just my opinion/experience.

Beyond that, truck looks great!

Thanks

Ford Truck Articles