Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

TOTM Poll

Which truck would you like to see as the next FTF TOTM?

• 460Trucker

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 73F100Shortbed

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • amkatt1

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • boysmomoflabs

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • m78

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • wizzard351

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The middle of last month a group of our fine FTF members (O'Rattlecan refers to them as, "a bunch of shameless schlubs".... I like to think of them as, 'FTF Riff Raff' :D) lead by that *ahem* rabble rouser amkatt1, started a thread promoting (O'Rattlecan referred to it as, "blatant beggary" :D) their own trucks as the next FTF TOTM. This uprising was cause for an urgent meeting of the three admin.....

Over a game of golf,

three_stooges_golf_with_your_friend.jpg

we came up with the following previously posted plan:

The first truck owner from the above list of names that PM's me (Blue Goose) with THE picture (along with a 'lil write-up ditty about same) of their truck they want displayed on the FTF home page gets February....

The order of the following TOTM's for the remaining six, will be determined via the votes gotten in a poll....

As you all know by now, 5.0Flareside Chris was first @9:03pm, followed by 460Trucker @9:18pm, and amkatt1 @9:40pm.....

So, per the rules, here (in alphabetical order) is the list of the next 6 TOTM's. Their month of appearance will be determined by the number of votes each receive:

460Trucker

TruckonJanuaryFridaythe13th2012.jpg

73F100Shortbed

IMG_4530.jpg

amkatt1

IMG_1677.JPG

boysmomoflabs

DSCN2918.jpg

m78

bronco_II-van_003.jpg

wizzard351

icefishingpics009.jpg

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I needed to put on a pair of boots after the first post. But it was beautifully written. :rofl:

boysmomoflabs

completely ignorant~
eh....bite me!!
I'm a "schlubs" and "riff raff"....pfft!

take me out of the running....for now *evil grin*, I have more work to do on the beast, then...look out!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts