Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Interior Whoring

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
that seat looks a million times better and i think the colors u have picked out will look great, i kinda grown accustomed to my 300i6 thats in my '94...its no speed demon but itll pull damn near anything...i think your truck is turnin out perty sharp keep up the good work

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
that seat looks a million times better and i think the colors u have picked out will look great, i kinda grown accustomed to my 300i6 thats in my '94...its no speed demon but itll pull damn near anything...i think your truck is turnin out perty sharp keep up the good work

The new seat does look alot better.It's alot more comfortable too.

I used to want a 302 for my truck,but after havin the 300 for so long and learnin more about it,I want to keep it.My truck is pretty much setup for pullin,with the 300,C6,and 9",but the lighter suspension and 2.75 rear ratio ruins it.But i'll get all that to F150 spec when I redo the suspension.

Thanks man,I really appreciate it.It's come a long way.I'm just lucky the body isn't bent up or rusted to pieces.Makes it alot easier on me.lol.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
hey shaun are you gonna put the hood ornament on it or leave that off? i would leave it off if i was you... they are FUGLY!!

Nope,the only hood ornament that came on these trucks factory was the one on Explorer packaged trucks,and my truck isn't an Explorer,so it's not going on.It will have everything that a Ranger Lariat would have,but they didn't have any hood ornaments.I agree though,hood ornaments are more of a Cadillac thing.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Carpet!!!!!!!

I don't think I posted pics of the carpet in the truck.Got it and the back wall(behind seat) carpet for $6.It's blue,but it's dark enough to barely be noticeable.Alot better than the brown floor.

picture069xi.jpg

picture068ia.jpg

picture066k.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Had you not said it was blue, I woulda never noticed. Looks good to me.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Had you not said it was blue, I woulda never noticed. Looks good to me.

Thanks man.

I know.It's like a mix of Blue and Grey.I did a minimal cleaning on it,so that some of the stains were left behind,making it look darker.I'm gonna eventually replace the carpet with some new Black Carpet.This is just temporary stuff.

The 88 F250 I pulled the carpet out of was a really pretty blue.But on the outside it was all faded and flat.Kinda a sad sight.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I feel like whoring again.

Nothing is different, except that I took the blue oval off the dash, and I made a Ranger Lariat cover plate for the bezel until I can get an actual Ranger Lariat radio bezel.

modelsandemblems005.jpg

modelsandemblems006.jpg

modelsandemblems020.jpg

I also sent out for some material samples from SMS Auto Fabrics. I'm gonna see if they're a match to what i'm looking for, and then i'll probably order the material down the road to recover the seat.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts