Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Its a new year, EVERYBODY check in!

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Roll call for the texas chapter, new years is over, lets make sure everybody got though it alive and hopefully with out injury.

I did, i stayed in partied at the house a little, nothing big.
How bout the rest of Y'all?

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Wow texas is HOW big and we have 2 active members?
Im goin to bump this once then everybody gets a pm.

Aaron, dont feel bad i through a very small party. Maybe like 4 people. Got as far as buzzed and that was it...

But this weekend, ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!
You should come up if you can... It will be epic.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!! **** YOU O!! I'd like to see you try and drag this Texan in to a FEMA death camp!!
mawhahahaha

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Man I wish..

Well if you do ever decide to come up, let me know in advance, ill get something planned.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!! **** YOU O!! I'd like to see you try and drag this Texan in to a FEMA death camp!!
mawhahahaha

Good to see tex is still with us...

Bigredmariner

Just Another Clown
I made it through. Have been busy as crap at my other site and rarely get a chance to check in anymore.
Christmas was good and New Years was alright. I got my health and my family so I guess it'll be a good one.

Well if you do ever decide to come up, let me know in advance, ill get something planned.

Good to see tex is still with us...

Will mos deff LYK.

Riiiiight.

Last edited:

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I think i got the joke...
Tex there was some sarcasm, but i think it was sarcasm as in you still being here mentally. We all know your off your rocker, hell i think everybody here would flip out if you all the sudden started acting "nomral" but tex is tex and tex pulls tex off very well....

Keep up the good work! :)

I think i got the joke...
Tex there was some sarcasm, but i think it was sarcasm as in you still being here mentally. We all know your off your rocker, hell i think everybody here would flip out if you all the sudden started acting "nomral" but tex is tex and tex pulls tex off very well....

Keep up the good work! :)

Something like that..

Tex is as Tex does... lol

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
"Here"!!! Now what???

Um... How bout, how was your holidays.
Do you have any new years resolutions?

Really i just want to make sure everybody got through new years alive.

It is one of the worst nights to be out, lots of drinking and driving and lots of fatal wrecks...

Heck my laborer went to jail, dui, hit a pole in a new tahoe he ( WE ) just bought...

not even 20 years old yet either...

Just want to make sure everybody is alive and well.... 'smiliecrazy'

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I'm not really alive, this is an automated joke machine Biff bought last year!!!

For more humor press 1

For dirty jokes press 2

Press 3 to hangup!!!

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Press 9 for more options!

Torment Tex press *6

To Pluck a Goose press *7

To Freeze a Pig press *8

For Reps press *9 and inter your credit card number followed by the # sign!!!

Ford Truck Articles