Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

IE 9 issues

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I'm using someone else's computer, and the only browser on it is IE 9

The "new posts" search function doesn't seem to work with this browser- anyone else experiencing similar issues, or is it just me?

I've had this issue a couple times on this machine, but nowhere else.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
You're the third or fourth person to say so, and I'm one of them. Glad to hear it's browser related. We'll try to look into this. Opera is doing this as well as IE9.

Ryan

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
OK...

I have no issues with FireFox at home..or with IE 7 (not a typo) at work.

Only User CP, is working now to see my subscribed topics; I keep getting a VB error message with anything else..

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
IE9 is the pits. It seemed to work fine at first. then one day Windows live essentials updated. Now it takes a full two minutes to start up and open some pages. Windows live mail is the same way.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
IE9 is the pits.
No argument from me...but it's the only browser on Dad's computer. :(

At any rate, I just noticed that I can't see the rep window using IE9, either. I think I managed to make it work, but it was working by memory- I couldn't see where to type, or what I typed, or where to click the "send rep" button.

EDIT: It's not just the rep...it's any VB drop-down: "search" or "quick links" in the toolbar, etc...

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts