Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Rear slider

Rear slider or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Buy them all so you can have a monopoly on window kits :rolling laugh:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Collect Bewbers they are more fun. :wasntme:

That might be true, but those are attached to women that demand jewelry and affection. Window kits you can sell on ebay for lots of money instead of losing all your money.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
That might be true, but those are attached to women that demand jewelry and affection. Window kits you can sell on ebay for lots of money instead of losing all your money.

You have a pm and do not open with wife or children around

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Bill,

Are those prices for the whole window and all the "fixins"? Or, is it a felt and seal kit? I have a window...just need new felt and such for it.

Sorry if I'm not following you here. I can't get the bewb talk out of my head! :wasntme:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
F4TZ15422B30B .. Sliding Rear Window Kit / Obsolete

Fits: 1973/96 F100/350 & F(Super Duty) / Last MSRP: $263.76 // Dealer net cost: $184.63.
Jolly Green said:
Are these prices for the whole window and all the "fixins?"
These two prices are for the whole tamale, includes everything as this is the Gen-U-ine Ford dealer installation kit. If you need new "felts and such," I'll list those separately...later today.

It took me over an hour to type that last post and I don't wanna squint at scratchy microfiche slides at the present time.

Last edited:

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
These two prices are for the whole tamale, includes everything as this is the Gen-U-ine Ford dealer installation kit. If you need new "felts and such," I'll list those separately...later today.

It took me over an hour to type that last post and I don't wanna squint at scratchy microfiche slides at the present time.

Thanks for this info...and thanks in advance for anything else you find.

prosncons

Sliders are great for hot summer days with no AC.
But where I live thats how they get in your truck without a key or your permission. I have one in mine and will change it back to the original glass soon ,at the same time I have the windshield replaced.

The poll is closed.
But here is my two cents. My 98 reg cab had a solid untinted window in it when I bought it. A lariat package even. Made no sense to me. 75 bucks at a salvage yard and I have a factory tinted slider that I use constantly.
My 79 has a slider in it and I know I'll use it if I ever get it road worthy and actually drive it.

Ford Truck Articles