Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NC Roll Call

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
How many active NC members do we still have? Besides me, I think we have Cliff, Steven and Scott. Any others I'm missing?

Also...anyone interested in trying to get a Get together going at the Charlotte Auto Fair? I'm pretty sure I'll be there Friday afternoon and Saturday, regardless. Depending on the interest, I'm working on trying to get some free swag/passes from the gf since she'll be covering the event for FL. So that's another reason why it's pertinent to figure out how many active members we have.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Ben - that's my sring break weekend. Looks like it's a 4 hour drive...

I might just have to make it up there!

So if I get in or get some swag, that'll work. :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You forgot me! Despte the fact that havn't been n North-by-God-Carolna snce 200...

hey dammt! my eyboard snt worng!!!

How could I ever forget my matty bear.

Ben - that's my sring break weekend. Looks like it's a 4 hour drive...

I might just have to make it up there!

So if I get in or get some swag, that'll work. :D

Alright...good deal. If we can score anything, I'll probably ask for extras anyway. But if your serious, just lemme know...might even be able to put a roof over your head for the night, as long as you don't mind being the teaspoon.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Alright...good deal. If we can score anything, I'll probably ask for extras anyway. But if your serious, just lemme know...might even be able to put a roof over your head for the night, as long as you don't mind being the teaspoon.

I’d love to make the trek. Maybe I’ll bring the camera along and we can finally get some good pics of Red. :D

Expect a PM around the top of the hour.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm here...most others have sold their rigs and haven't returned or moved.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
resurecting this old thing to see whos still in the NC stat or moved... kinda lookin to not to distant future of moving to NC... ntm where abouts are ya in the state too..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm still here. Been all over the state. Lived in the mountains for a couple years, lived just north of charlotte for almost 20 years and actively moving out to the coast now.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Were looking to the durham raleigh area.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If it were me...I'd try to stay out of the Durham area. Like all places there are places you can go, and places you shouldn't...but Durham has a lot of places you shouldn't go.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
If it were me...I'd try to stay out of the Durham area. Like all places there are places you can go, and places you shouldn't...but Durham has a lot of places you shouldn't go.

main reason were looking around durham is its just off 95... looked to be more rualish... and made for a quick trip back up 95 to visit my brother more often..

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
any you could recommend that are about the sameish area??

I'm still in nc , but sold my rig and am looking for another one , you just cant find those 73-77 style trucks in eastern nc . If you know where I can find one let me know, I'm looking for one in its " original work clothes " thanks and have a good one.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Hey tony.

Ford Truck Articles