Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > Hobbies > Photography

Photography Post your photography works of art.

Old 07-06-2016, 07:44 PM
73-79 Ford Trucks Rock

Big Jim F150 is a jewel in the roughBig Jim F150 is a jewel in the roughBig Jim F150 is a jewel in the roughBig Jim F150 is a jewel in the rough
That is so beautiful, there is also scenery like that in Utah
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, there is. This is less than 30 miles from the Utah border.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 11-15-2017, 06:02 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Another beautiful picture of where I grew up. This is NOT my picture. It was taken by one of my wife's childhood friends. She does beautiful work.

Quote:
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Old 11-17-2017, 08:29 AM
Texas Chapter member

Jasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to beholdJasperrc is a splendid one to behold
Wow, breathtaking!

'77 F100 Flareside

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."
Old 11-17-2017, 11:18 AM
owned by Fords

dustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful
What. Were you a prairie dog growing up?
Old 11-17-2017, 11:44 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperrc View Post
Wow, breathtaking!
Yes, it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustybumpers View Post
Beautiful
What. Were you a prairie dog growing up?

They kicked me out of the hole!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-17-2017, 11:41 PM
just growing older not up

polarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond reputepolarbear has a reputation beyond repute
Just beautiful!

Mine are a tad different- that's the HS in the foreground. The large cluster of buildings to the right is JPL, and the family digs would be along that upper row of homes right below the bases of the mountains. Just along that horizontal line of the rounded hill roughly in the center of the pic. If the camera were turned 180 degrees, you'd be looking at the Rose Bowl. We sold when the I-210 started construction.

Last edited by polarbear; 11-17-2017 at 11:46 PM.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:58 AM
owned by Fords

dustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond reputedustybumpers has a reputation beyond repute
Nice
You guys have 1 leg longer than the other to walk in the "hills"?
Old 11-18-2017, 09:18 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

Nice picture, Ernie. That looks like a livable area.

Charlie, I've always had one leg shorter than the other two.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-18-2017, 01:48 PM
owned by Fords

Lmao
Out of reps........