Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > Hobbies > Photography

Photography Post your photography works of art.

Old 08-08-2014, 09:52 PM
The Token Canadian

Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
Newf's have their own language
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2014, 09:55 PM
son of Steve

NEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaker65 View Post
It is a beatiful place...

Im quite sure that youve herd just about every joke about the name.
Surely the name has some special meaning in a different language...
nah it just had a different meaning in english long before me or you. maybe it does have a special meaning in foreign, IDK. I only speak english :shrug:

I hear a few jokes, the masses of tourists showing up every year love to take pics of the sign lol.

there are residents of Dildo that prefer to use the name of my town in the phone book and what not though....lol

2002 F-150 XLT supercab shortbox 4.6 4x4 - 157K
Old 08-08-2014, 09:59 PM
FTF's #1 Knob Polisher

Austin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond reputeAustin has a reputation beyond repute
I live in the city of Cumming, but when I travel I'm from Atlanta. I know the feeling.
Everyone is my teacher. Some I seek. Some I subconsciously attract. Often I learn simply by observing others. Some may be completely unaware that I'm learning from them, yet I bow deeply in gratitude.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:04 PM
son of Steve

NEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to beholdNEWFIE F-150 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I live in the city of Cumming, but when I travel I'm from Atlanta. I know the feeling.
haha could be worse there's a town named F**king in (I think) austria.

another pic.

Old 08-09-2014, 12:41 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWFIE F-150 View Post
thank you both and yes. next town to me is named Dildo as well.

very different meaning hundreds of years ago, lol
Wonder when the current one was invented.....

The pictures are fabulous.....thanks for sharing....I'm a tad envious of surroundings like that!

We have some of our own up in New England (US).
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 08-09-2014, 02:12 AM

m78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond repute
They had a theme going on with the names. "Dildo" ,,"Woody"..
Nice pictures.

Old 08-09-2014, 08:30 AM
son of Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
Wonder when the current one was invented.....

The pictures are fabulous.....thanks for sharing....I'm a tad envious of surroundings like that!

We have some of our own up in New England (US).
I see you're from Maine? Maine's got a few damn nice parts if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m78 View Post
They had a theme going on with the names. "Dildo" ,,"Woody"..
Nice pictures.
haha.

thank you both very much.

Old 08-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWFIE F-150 View Post
I see you're from Maine? Maine's got a few damn nice parts if you ask me.

haha.

thank you both very much.
Yeah man.....we got the mountains to the west, Canuck land and Nokia Scotia a tad North, and THE COAST!

It's just a tad rough in the winter.
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."
Old 08-09-2014, 12:26 PM
son of Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
Yeah man.....we got the mountains to the west, Canuck land and Nokia Scotia a tad North, and THE COAST!

It's just a tad rough in the winter.
I don't like winter either. at all. one bit.

my great uncle's boat and long liner at rest.

the neighborhood:

my boat with great uncle's boats

Old 08-10-2014, 12:32 PM
son of Steve

just a few from last night, some better than others. I did take them out of my truck so they're not all the clearest (first is the worst), but figured I'd share.