Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

$40.00 Find ?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
My wife wanted to go to yard sales this morning,the first one we stopped at and I got these $40.00 wheels for my truck. I have a friend that will sand blast the wheels for me,so I can repaint.

100_2199.jpg

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
i would have given you my old ones free :p

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
That's not a bad price at all Cliff,especially since the wheels still have the caps and trim rings.Those trim rings are hard to find with the red pinstripes still intact.Great find.Mom always gets me to go yard sales when she says "There may be Ford Truck parts",but I never find anything good.

That's not a bad price at all Cliff,especially since the wheels still have the caps and trim rings.Those trim rings are hard to find with the red pinstripes still intact.Great find.Mom always gets me to go yard sales when she says "There may be Ford Truck parts",but I never find anything good.

Nice find Cliff. I've found alot of name brand tools at garage sales for pennies on the dollar.
Used to make it an every saturday event, but my tool box is fool.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Thanks. The guy I bought these wheels from has another set for sale so I grabbed his number. He wanted $75.00 for the set but I talked him down to $40.00 and I am going to try to get the other set which he said was in better shape.

Fellro

Staff member

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Would Rustoleum Gray spray paint work for the correct color on the wheels?

Fellro

Staff member
It should be a rally wheel gray, the regular ol gray will be off a bit.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts