Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

R.I.P. - Dono

00BlueOvalRanger

Old Fart Sharpshooter
Guys,

I don't know if this appropriate, or not. . . especially since I am new here, but, I just read that Dono passed away yesterday.

Those of us that frequent or used to frequent the other site knows who he is.

His daughter (Kristi) said that he passed away due to complications from Diabetes.

Mods, if this is inappropriate, or in the wrong place, please accept my apologies and do whatever you need to do, to correct this and/or me.

Keith

Last edited:

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Sorry to hear that.
angelsad2.gif

Great guy.

Last edited:

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
I remember the man, my prayers go out to his family.

Keith could you please pass along my condolences about Dono and his family on the other site?

I considered him a great online friend and I would appreciate my thought out on there.

We had a great mutual friendship and when I hear of this sort of thing my heart aches for the family.

Perhaps copy and paste this post ? :)

Dennis

this sucks....he was constantly emailing me after Nans death and i when his wife passed last yr. theough we agreed on little...I've lost a true friend. R.I.P. dear friend Don.

00BlueOvalRanger

Old Fart Sharpshooter
Keith could you please pass along my condolences about Dono and his family on the other site?

I considered him a great online friend and I would appreciate my thought out on there.

We had a great mutual friendship and when I hear of this sort of thing my heart aches for the family.

Perhaps copy and paste this post ? :)

Dennis

Dennis,

Done.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
I remembered him from the early days of the TX chapter when I finally came back. I thought he was a good guy and it's apparent by the response that he really was. I sent my condolences.

Dennis,

Done.
Thanks,
I was hoping you would have mentioned my name and not worry about those guys.

you could have said it was from me Dennis and spelled out One In a Million.:(

Who cares about what Tim and Adrian think ?

I am writing a a formal letter to Kristi as I have found Don's address and I will send a card as I have a friend about 30 miles from him.

D

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
D you might have her look up the announcement in the paper in case anyone wants to send flowers to the service. I had thought to do it myself since I'm just a few hours away and that paper is in a few select stores around here but since she's closer she'd prolly have better luck. Just a thought because his daughter might not have time to go back and see the thoughts and prayers from his friends. *shrug*

00BlueOvalRanger

Old Fart Sharpshooter
Thanks,
I was hoping you would have mentioned my name and not worry about those guys.

you could have said it was from me Dennis and spelled out One In a Million.:(

Who cares about what Tim and Adrian think ?

I am writing a a formal letter to Kristi as I have found Don's address and I will send a card as I have a friend about 30 miles from him.

D

Dennis,

My apologies.
I wanted to get your thoughts posted, and seeing how I'm not the brightest bulb on the shelf, I never even thought of spelling out "One In A Million".
(I just didn't want any animosity between two sites to flare up.)

I'll go stand in the corner for an hour.
As for what anyone else thinks 'bout me. . . I've never been one to worry 'bout that.

Heck, even my wife talks about me! :hammer:

D you might have her look up the announcement in the paper in case anyone wants to send flowers to the service. I had thought to do it myself since I'm just a few hours away and that paper is in a few select stores around here but since she's closer she'd prolly have better luck. Just a thought because his daughter might not have time to go back and see the thoughts and prayers from his friends. *shrug*

Yes Connie I saved the link to the obits for THE STAR newspaper watching for it.

Debby is doing something for me cause she is only about 40 miles away from where his.

Only Don & I knew about the connection we had as Online friends.

D

Dennis i posted this over there......
I'd like to add a condolence from one of Don's friends not here....Mil1on.... Dennis was a fan of Don and it was returned.
They were true friends and I know my bud Dennis is going to miss Don. And from Dennis.......R.I.P. old friend. You will be missed.

I posted your name and handle.......if i get booted i get booted.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts