Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Woot! Florida Chapter!

when my Mom was down there,,Fl last winter she was chased by a 'gator. ok as she later admitted it may have been a cat but it was a MAN Eating Cat.

Go Rays!!!!

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Hey the rays are doing damn good this year...anyone know who won the game last night between the sox and rays?Welcome to the forums raptor I'm Junior...if you can't find your way around things on the site give a shout.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Yup. Uprite 4x4 in Sarasota. It's about 45 minutes from Ft Myers. Dave there is the owner and does great work, reasonable.

damn yall its dead in here, whats everybody been up to

pretty good, contemplating what i want to do, buy a ranger, throw it on some half ton axles and wheel it, or get new axles for my truck and sas it, ah decisions decisions

i wish i had the money for both, itd be more cost effective if i just sold/traded my truck and got a ranger then sased it and eventually put a real motor in it haha, i know a kid who wants to trade my truck for a 99 ranger 2wd wit the 4.0 v6, $500, and a 13ft jon boat with a 10hp mercury, i may not be able to pass that up lol

ive been hearing about that, how exactly do you get to perry? if it aint too far i may go to hang out, my truck probably wont be able to do much compared to the big trucks though

eh, ill have to see, i know theres a bunch of events going on then, you going?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts