Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Newbie!!!!

Hi all. I'm the new guy on the block. My first Ford was a 1946 2 door. I bought it in 1958 (dang, that makes me old). I had been running a 2002 Ford F-250 Diesel (really loved it) until I retired and fuel got so dang expensive. It hurts when you're living on a short-fixed income. Now, I'm holding onto my 2002 Ford Explorer XLS and my 1930 Ford Model A Pickup. The Model A has a 1941 221 C.I., 85 HP, Flathead V-8 with a C-4 tranny behind it. Neat little job.

My wife of 47 years and I live in McDonough, GA about 18 miles south east of Atlanta. Can't get the old girl to move from here since our grown kids are here also. I'm looking forward to sharing with everyone. I need a lot of help myslef.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Welcome to FTF!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to the site! I'm glad you made it. You sound like you have owned some trucks that more than a few of us would envy.

Your screen name is one digit different from Pam. (03Explorer)

Enjoy your stay!

Ryan

Hi all. I'm the new guy on the block. My first Ford was a 1946 2 door. I bought it in 1958 (dang, that makes me old). I had been running a 2002 Ford F-250 Diesel (really loved it) until I retired and fuel got so dang expensive. It hurts when you're living on a short-fixed income. Now, I'm holding onto my 2002 Ford Explorer XLS and my 1930 Ford Model A Pickup. The Model A has a 1941 221 C.I., 85 HP, Flathead V-8 with a C-4 tranny behind it. Neat little job.

My wife of 47 years and I live in McDonough, GA about 18 miles south east of Atlanta. Can't get the old girl to move from here since our grown kids are here also. I'm looking forward to sharing with everyone. I need a lot of help myslef.

Welcome to our little slice of cyberspace, 02Explorer. McDonough, GA, eh? Are you close enough here the engines and smell the rubber of Atlanta Motor Speedway?

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Welcome to the site bud.

There are a few older gentlemen here like yourself.

I'm not going to say how old I am,

but I've seen 10 different presidents.

bigdance :welcome: bigdance

radialarm

Clown of Death!
No! We had just come out of the last ice age.

radialarm

Clown of Death!

Eisenhower
Kennedy
LBJ
Nixon
Ford
Carter
Raegan
Bush1
Clinton
Bush2

Now you can see why I don't get excited about a new Idiot in office. I've seen a lot of idiots.

:not caring:

havi

third member
Welcome to the board!! Though I'm not "real" old, I do love the old iron. Working on a '48 f1 myself.

Welcome 02....please show us the Mod A

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome ......

He could have had more presidents than that some were reelected .

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts