Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Old Member Checking In

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Hey guys, haven't been on here since 2016, crazy how fast time flies.

I unfortunately sold my 1980 F150, and I kick myself every day for it. Here's the last picture I took before I sent her away. :hammer:

t8HIokh.jpg

Buuuuttttttttt two years later I started to really miss having a project, so I bought an even bigger basket case. I bought it as a 4x2 86 F250 but I 4x4 swapped it with a Dana 60 from a 1995 F350, and threw in some other F350 things. I also swapped it to a manual transmission, and about a million other things with a million more things to do. But in the end I'll have something I can be proud of and I absolutely refuse to sell this one.

Hover Mod:

DSCN1968.jpg

And as it sits now with a 4" lift via a reverse shackle kit from Sky Offroad and 2" Super Duty lift springs.

All_4_wheels.jpg

Hope everybody else is doing okay, seems like this place is a little slow like most other forums these days.

Oh, I still have the Ranger in my sig, she's grown up a lot. September will mark ten years since I bought it.

DSCN1993_(2).jpg

Last edited:

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
Howdy howdy! I'm a newbie around here, ( blame Dustybumpers) but sure enjoy this place. Glad you are back. I like your project, looking good!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

heavydoc

Instigator
Staff member
WNC
Welcome back to FTF from WNC, your project is looking great, looks like the making of a good build thread

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jasperrc

Texas Chapter member
Welcome back!

Good buddy of mine in High School had a truck just about identical to your old '80 model. Good looking truck!

Glad you picked up another project vehicle to replace her!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Welcome back Shaun, that will be a cool project.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts