Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Truck Prices as a Financial Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
There it is.

Did I say that 65k was for an F150????????? I didn't see where I wrote that. As a matter of fact that comparison was with Thunder which is a 96 F350

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Did I say that 65k was for an F150????????? I didn't see where I wrote that. As a matter of fact that comparison was with Thunder which is a 96 F350
Ben we have strictly been talking about F150s during this entire discussion (including the portions from the Raptor thread). If you've been talking about a different truck then perhaps that's why your perspective appears to be skewed.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben we have strictly been talking about F150s during this entire discussion (including the portions from the Raptor thread). If you've been talking about a different truck then perhaps that's why your perspective appears to be skewed.

Go back to my very first post. Then look at the first quote. Then read the 6th word. I believe it, to in fact, be, ALL. So I will re-iterate, reading comprehension works. Nowhere did I ever single out the 150 in this thread.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN

thats the way i was understanding it was he was talking bout F150s.... thats how this whole discussion got started was the F150 Raptor...

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
The moderator in me says we've probably gone round and round on this issue enough to know we're not all going to see eye to eye, ya know?

Maybe it's time we all just agreed to disagree and move on with our lives, yes?

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Go back to my very first post. Then look at the first quote. Then read the 6th word. I believe it, to in fact, be, ALL. So I will re-iterate, reading comprehension works.

ok even so... the chart Ryan posted was prices for F150s, and then you throw the F350 price out there... that simply dont add up for obvious reasons, and besides your comparing your dads Black F350 460 to a diesel of nowadays... totally different beast.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Someday you youngins are gonna learn that the price of being right often exceeds the actual benefit, either real or percieved.

Hence the reason I tried to let the thread fizzle.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
The moderator in me says we've probably gone round and round on this issue enough to know we're not all going to see eye to eye, ya know?

totally agree... but it always seems to pop back up... i tried to stay out of it this long....

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California

The rational person in me says you're right. But the stronger, stubborn person in me says no :rofl:

I agree with Ryan in what he said:

O'Rattleban said:
It's not about the last word - it's about simple misrepresentation of the data. I'm not going to let it stand if I see it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
ok even so... the chart Ryan posted was prices for F150s, and then you throw the F350 price out there... that simply dont add up for obvious reasons, and besides your comparing your dads Black F350 460 to a diesel of nowadays... totally different beast.

Fact of the matter is...I wasn't the one assuming anything. I said what I meant and meant what I said. And I've already stated it's damn near impossible to compare apples to apples, but I was more concerned with the shift on the pricing scale in relation to income.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali

Not entirely sure that is possible all on it's own.

Immovable object meets unstopable force.

People can read this thread and decide who's data reigns supreme and who has fudged the numbers and come to a conclusion all on their own.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts