Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

will it hurt to sit?

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Since ya'll don't seem to believe me, I'll go out sometime this week and get a pic of the mileage with a thumbs up next to it....:D

And cash price too please.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Why you guys messing with my post smilietease

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
As promised, here is a pic of the milage...(not a great pic..but none of mine are lol)

100_2840.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I gotta ask-

WHY are the miles so low? What's the story on this truck?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I gotta ask-

WHY are the miles so low? What's the story on this truck?

Bought it new in '02 from Rusty Wallace Ford, in Newport TN. Had right at 200miles on the odomoter.

Not long after we got it, we towed the trailer to Alabama, then drove the truck over into florida, and then towed the camper home.

Then for 4 years we where campground host at a state park, so we used the truck to pull camper up there and back, and drove it home some (50miles each way)

So basically other than pulling the camper, it sits in our driveway. (covered up usually) and gets drivin' 10-15 miels every few months. That's why the miles are so low.

We don't use it to haul anything, and 4x4 only gets used to pull the camper up the driveway, they also don't alow food or drinks in the truck.

I tell them all the time, it gets used less then a trailer queen show car. :rofl:

Anyway...that's pretty much the story behind it :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts