Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Florida peeps

Yeah im from the other site, definatly too much money, was plannin on going to muddi gras but they cancelled their aug event, theyre havin an even in october though, if im luck i may have the SAS on my truck done by then, thats a big if though, ill be there rockin out anyways though, yall hear that palmers closed down, atleast for now? Thats a bummer they werent that far from me.

Its up just south of leesburg, not a bad drive for me, been there before mostly just watching and checkin things out, C&Rs better though, still sucks.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
You should be nicer to your neighbors JR. Mike has lived next door to you for 15 years now. You can't even wave? :p

Haha well im actually in the very outskirts of Winter Garden, but were basically right in between Clermont and Kissimmee, right in the 4 corners area, but leesburg aint really a that far for us so it wasn't too bad, you got any good places for wheeling in Tavares?

Wow its dead in here, anyone got anything interesting going on lately, any new projects...ANYTHING??

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Tom, I have two more words. One's a verb and the other's a pronoun. Wanna guess? :p

Mike, I haven't been doing anything. I have plans, but no motivation or money, lol.

Tom, I have two more words. One's a verb and the other's a pronoun. Wanna guess? :p

No, that's alright... I'm just glad to see your vocabulary growing.

Ford Truck Articles