Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Diesel Bronco For Sale

ArizonaPrepper

Lincoln and Ford Fanatic

Moving on to an M35A3, Here is a video of her that I took for my for sale ad. Really on the fence about the sale, but I really want another M35 and the wife says one of the toys must go first and it wont be the Navigator or MKZ for sure. Sigh:hammer:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
5 lug axles are most certainly not F350 running gear.

ArizonaPrepper

Lincoln and Ford Fanatic
Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Billet aluminum 5 lug adapters to fit the rims. I didn't add it, The previous owner did. He didnt like the choice off rims and tires available to him, Or so the stroy goes.

I'd check it myself if I were you...not doubting you but that just seems odd.

Edit...would that not put a pretty obvious looking wheel offset on the truck?

Last edited:

ArizonaPrepper

Lincoln and Ford Fanatic
I'd check it myself if I were you...not doubting you but that just seems odd.

Edit...would that not put a pretty obvious looking wheel offset on the truck?

The adapter actually isnt that thick, Atleast this one isnt. Some of the ones I've seen online looked much thicker then the ones I have but these are pretty skinny. They are there though, I had the pleasure of seeing them earlier in the week when an ******* that came to test drive the truck decided to turn around off road and hit a half buried metal fence post and blew my tire. After changing the tire he said "Ill get back to you and bailed":headbang: There goes an almost $400 tire out of my pocket.

EDIT: Right around 2:08 you can see they stick out a litlle past the fenders but I personally don't think it looks bad. I like the wide stance, Though I think I would like a tire with a larger tread as well. These are not really small tires I guess, But I really dig the really wide mud slingers myself.

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Catastrophic is a little understated.

Ford Truck Articles