Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

78 bronco

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
What exactly do you need a push bar for Tyler?

No reason... just want one..Same reason as to why I have air horns, and am planning on getting a PA speaker pretty soon. smilieeatndrink

and for $50 figured it would be worth the price, since new there about $150. Even if I got tired of it, I should be able to get my money back by re-selling it, or at least most of it.

To push the chebbies out the way... :)

hahaha! :beer:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No reason... just want one..Same reason as to why I have air horns, and am planning on getting a PA speaker pretty soon. smilieeatndrink

and for $50 figured it would be worth the price, since new there about $150. Even if I got tired of it, I should be able to get my money back by re-selling it, or at least most of it.

hahaha! :beer:

Gotcha...couldn't access the link, so I didn't know how expensive it was. And if it was, I was gonna tell you to invest that money into a useful winch bumper and skip the aluminum can push bar. FYI...getting caught with a PA system can result in some hefty fines...ask me how I know.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Sounds like you got a a-hole cop...
As pa systems are not illegal, atleast not here...
Now making siren noises is very highly frowned upon...
Ask me how i know that one...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah Don, you're right...I shoulda worded that better. I don't believe the PA systems are illegal. But as a young male what kinda good can come from having a PA installed on your rig. So being an *** with said PA, resulted in hefty fines.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts