Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

does anyone post in here looks like......

emtzach

i get paid to do this
hey just curious if anyone even enters the northwest chapter. im currently living in WA due to the army. im from MA but looking for fellow ford folks. ha that rhimes any way replie if u have any info on clubs/ events ect for this summersmilieFordlogo

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
may 30th we are hosting the CORE offroad challenge on some property behind the state prison in monroe

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Where's Eric?
toetap05.gif

I need to go round up the Nwst peeps.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
There will be a campout on my property in SW Stevens county on Friday, May 22nd. Attendees will be some of my buddies, possibly a few neighbors, and who knows who all. If interested in details and rec opportunities (4X4 and cycle friendly ORV park, boat launches, mtn biking as examples), PM or email me.

*Basic requirement: This is an adult event (cussing, drinking, etc). As such, age 18+ required and if under the age of 21, no leaving the property while under the influence of alcohol. No shooting and drinking on my property (ie, get buzzed/drunk and then plan on shooting); age 21+ if you bring a pistol (per WA state law). No exceptions to this.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts