Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Beautiul '69 Bronco

Pictures from the Woodward Cruise:

1969 Ford Bronco, Dutifully Awaiting Woodward Deployment

1969-Ford-Bronco-WDC.jpg

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
:drop: OK I got the itch for a project again.Thats 1 sweet ride not my favorite color but condition rules

Sweet bronco, but maybe not stock paint. That explorer paint scheme didn't come out until the 70's. I see a dana 44 front, but thats pretty common now. If I had to guess I would say 73 or 74. Not trying to be a dork, but just sayin. It is beautiful, and I don't realy care what year it is.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sweet bronco, but maybe not stock paint. That explorer paint scheme didn't come out until the 70's. I see a dana 44 front, but thats pretty common now. If I had to guess I would say 73 or 74. Not trying to be a dork, but just sayin. It is beautiful, and I don't realy care what year it is.

Definitely a thread worth necroposting in. And don't worry about being a dork, we all are...or this site wouldn't be in existence.

As for the EB...mmmmm, it has the unmolested feel...and I like original. Although I like the flared EB's on 35's.

Ford Truck Articles