Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

CA Chapter Members and Locations

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Skandocious - Chris
Chapter Leader
Newcastle & Davis, CA

1970Custom - Eric
Sacramento, CA

Andym - Andy
Roseville, CA

AngryShawn - Shawn
Rohnert Park, CA

BKW - Bill
Hacienda Heights, CA

Black150 - Alex
Covina, CA

BlondeGurli - Trista
Stockton, CA

Bricks - Steve
Los Angeles County, CA

CaFordDude - Aaron
Temecula, CA

dakonthemountain - Dak
Crestline, CA

Kepler4 - Russ
Diamond Bar, CA

korg70kbc - Laurie
Pollock Pines, CA

Late Model Man - Rick
Chico, CA

masterbeavis - Tony
Placerville, CA

mSaLL150 - Marc
Davis, CA

mustanginca - David
Manteca, CA

Last edited by a moderator:

Black150

California Chapter member
So Cal
'hiding_smilie'

Hello and thanks for the welcome, i just found out about this site today. The names Alex, just turned 25 on the 3rd, and i've had my truck for about 4 years now. I live in Covina, just a few miles south of Azusa Canyon, and............. i likes me a cold one.

See ya guys around :beer:

Cool thread chris. :)

Conner

Nice setup Chris. You could add a link to their PM beside each name too.

That way anyone traveling in the area would not have to look for their login name in order to PM them and let them know they will be in their area.

Just thinking out loud. :wavey:

I did that for the AR members on an old ranger forum like 10 years ago. Darn I am old and have spent way too many years online. :suspicious:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Good idea Brian. Unfortunately I don't Mod in the chapter sections so I'll have to bug Aaron about adding that feature :rofl:

Black150

California Chapter member
So Cal
Russ, we're not too far from eachother. Hell, i skate the Diamond Bar skatepark every now and again. The one in the baseball park, can be seen from the freeway.

Just a slight correction Chris, my name has an "e" in it as opposed to the two "o"s, unorthodox? I suppose, but thats how it is.

Conner

I wanna be Vice President of the CA chapter, I was the second one to join. And if you need anything Im not too far away. :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I wanna be Vice President of the CA chapter, I was the second one to join. And if you need anything Im not too far away. :)
Lol! I'm not sure that I need a VP-- I already need more to do as the chapter leader :rofl:

Hey and I'd like to welcome the newest member of the chapter, Rick Harris from Chico :) Hopefully he'll come introduce himself :p

Lol! I'm not sure that I need a VP-- I already need more to do as the chapter leader :rofl:

Hey and I'd like to welcome the newest member of the chapter, Rick Harris from Chico :) Hopefully he'll come introduce himself :p

Cool, and you know him from High School? Awesome. :)

Conner, he met him the other day at your house. Remember? They met through you...

Oh really...? Wow, I must really be getting old.... [confused] :headbang:

;)

EDIT: Whoa chris, easy on the posting. 8888 is a cool number. :)

Ford Truck Articles