Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Before and After lift/wheels/tires!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
BEFORE:

AFTER:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
1eef8bedcf45b50e1f7235f62090c37e.jpg

50562c77dbf89b967b96affee98b3e62.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915R4 using Tapatalk

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Thanks Doug. ...I'm psyched about it....now to get another alignment. ....but the ride is 10x's better and the road noise from the tires are a lot louder but not that different in the cab. I love how it sits up a little more.....this will be 1000 x's better in the snow than it was before.

Sent from my SM-N915R4 using Tapatalk

That looks really cool Ken.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Man, big enough to look aggressive but not tacky at all. Looks great.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, I was thinking the exact same thing....I think the height and aggressiveness is just perfect for me.....I don't think I'd want another inch of lift and tires and rims seem to fit the look of the truck...I'm pretty happy with it all so far.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Be even more awesome if they were all Dents.

smilieIagreesmiliewhathesaid

There's a place in this world for some of today's modern conveniences for sure.....If I was single, I'm not sure I'd own a modern rig; maybe for just some business applications with my practice....either a modern rig or a dent/bump with today's modern conveniences like efi, sound proofing, car like suspension, etc.

But with a family, our second DD needs to be something the wifey can tootle around in with the kiddos and she won't unless it's similar to our first DD.

Ford Truck Articles