Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Callin' All TN FTF'ers!

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Figured I'd see what everybody's up to, and maybe stir some more intrest in the TN chapter. :D

In other words...this is a roll call thread smilietease

Just makin' sure ya'll are still alive and kickin' :D

smilieeatndrink

Last edited:

Blade

Backwoods boy
U KNOW IM ALIVE AND KICKIN!!!!! maybe just not kickin' as hard as normal :p smilietease

purecountry

Tennessee Chapter member
Well Im alive, and in Tenn. in spirit. Currently stationed in Okinawa Japan, but just got back from leave last week, so missing good ol TN something fierce/

Blade

Backwoods boy
I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO POST!!!!! what am i chopped liver?!?!?!?!?!?!? still aint kickin like i used too... damn arthritis:p

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO POST!!!!! what am i chopped liver?!?!?!?!?!?!? still aint kickin like i used too... damn arthritis:p

haha....sorry man, you certainly ain't "chopped liver"....maybe week old bread though. :D

And I know what your sayin' about arthritis, I ain't got it real bad...but still worse than I'd like.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Well Im alive, and in Tenn. in spirit. Currently stationed in Okinawa Japan, but just got back from leave last week, so missing good ol TN something fierce/

I should have asked you before, but what branch of the military you in,and what are you doin Japan, purecountry?

And thanks for serving the USA! :flag:

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
ill bite. bomber checking in.

sicktight722

Greatest man alive
you in the marines or what? I have a buddy that is a marine that is stationed there. he was working on generators last time I talked to him

Ford Truck Articles