Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Flood

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i am
Been stuck at the house since monday

101_0252.jpg

101_0291.jpg

im go take pics of the Illinois river later to day. its 10 feet above flood stage

101_0250.jpg

101_0233.jpg

101_0215.jpg

101_0209.jpg

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Thanks for sharing pictures.

Luckily we are not close to any flooding where I live but my work is not far from where it is flooding. They are closing several roads around my work due to the flood.

Hope everyone stays safe.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
No problems around my house, of course, if there were, somebody had better have an arc!! I'm on a hill about 75 feet ABOVE flood stage for our lake. ROFLMAO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
none here but I went to Linn, MO today and the Gasconade river was about to cover HWY 50!

Lost of back roads flooded around here. All the areas around the rivers (and bigger streams) were evacuated. The power is underground down there and they shut that off when the water started coming up.

The main highways were no problem, but even they have a lot of mud washed down onto them.

Some of the low water bridges are still under water around here. I was told the lakes are up to the flood gates on the dams, but I have not been near one of them.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
went down to the river illinois its 18ft above flood stage. Pretty insane. The place where i got mudding is under a 20ft + tall highway bridge. The water is halfway up the bridge.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Wow- hope everyone stays safe.... and doesn't hydrolock their trucks.

Up here, if it floods at our house, you'd better be riding on the Ark already.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Lost of back roads flooded around here. All the areas around the rivers (and bigger streams) were evacuated. The power is underground down there and they shut that off when the water started coming up.

The main highways were no problem, but even they have a lot of mud washed down onto them.

Some of the low water bridges are still under water around here. I was told the lakes are up to the flood gates on the dams, but I have not been near one of them.

Not sure about Norfork, but Bull Shoals opened their flood gates 2 or 3 days ago. I can't drive right now so I can't go see it. :( Becky took some pics/vids on her phone and sent them to me.

Ford Truck Articles