Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

4wd shops in E. TN

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hello there fellas...was just wondering if you guys knew of any 4wd drive shops in the eastern TN area. I'm talking a place that can handle 35"+ tires, and also sells tires. It would be great if they sold used tires too. I found a place online called Tuff Enuff 4wd Center, and it's in Morristown, but I only got the address and phone number, they don't appear to have a website. So if you know of anymore, please let me know.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
There is a place in Oak Ridge, near the post office I think. Not sure what they do though...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks for the info fellas...not really sure how far I am from Cookeville...maybe 2 hours?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Figured I'd bring this one back...not really a 4wd shop...but it does stock good tires and lifts. Just found out about it and it opened a few months ago...It's called Wheel & Tire Outlet Inc...it's on Clinton Highway. So it looks like now if you live in Knoxville, you have an option to tires bigger than 31's...and don't have to get anything shipped in.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Figured I'd bring this one back...not really a 4wd shop...but it does stock good tires and lifts. Just found out about it and it opened a few months ago...It's called Wheel & Tire Outlet Inc...it's on Clinton Highway. So it looks like now if you live in Knoxville, you have an option to tires bigger than 31's...and don't have to get anything shipped in.

Good to know! I'm over that way about once or twice a month.. I'll look for the place (who wants me to put 35's on the Monte Carlo!? :D)

That sound like its not too far from me..... Hmmm maybe more idears for yhe ranger :D

It is pretty far from you.. It's about 15min. from Clinton. :p

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts