Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
nope, thats the brainwave they home in on, so basically tex brought aliens to earth...
Tex, i banish you to france...
Then i will blame the french when the world goes boom.

And I'll bust a cap !!!

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I believe the 300 in our 79 F150 says powered by Ford. Its been forever since I have seen it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's not what I imagined you looking like..

and moar of your wife pls smilieleghump

What I wanna know is why in the hell are you imgaining Lee? And he'll show you more of his wife when we see more of Cait.

Here's a few older pics of mine. I bought it two years ago in Feb. for $500 without an engine. I'm getting close to having my cummins conversion completed now.

1977F-250001.jpg

1977F-250006.jpg

100_2436.jpg

Last edited:

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Way to do it up Lee...I like how you incorporated the white and purity of your truck into the wedding.

Purity............right :devil:

What you don't see is the bull balls hanging under the back

I'd never hang that garbage from any of my rigs. If your behind it YOU KNOW IT HAS BALLS, mainly because you'd be deaf.

With a little work this will be me in Sept. I've got the girl I just have to finish the truck.

Pics or it didn't happen!

and moar of your wife pls smilieleghump

Yeah, I'll get right after it.

Paul, you're terrible lol

It's just Paul.:)

What I wanna know is why in the hell are you imgaining Lee? And he'll show you more of his wife when we see more of Cait.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Pretty sure my wife doesn't share Ben's take on the situation.:slap:

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4135.jpg

In the paint process. sanding and primering right now. tons of work on a truck haha. Im doing it on the cheap as its just a work truck and haul the dirt bike and trail thrash on it, so paint wont be perfect or crazy nice, but will still look super good. Im seeing orange in the future lol

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Nice little short bed you got there. It's good to see your truck out stretching its legs a little.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts