Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

April MO Chapter Check In

blacksnapon

Staff member
Bunch of hail, lots of rain, otherwise, OK.

I'm a couple days late this time.

What's everyone up to?
Everyone doing ok with all the storms?

Hello and good morning slmann.

Doing fine with another day of sunshine and it the high 60's!

Thanks again for the "voting" tip and as of this morning we are NUMBER 5!!!

Excellent

Take care and enjoy the day!

Boon

Hey Boon, I didn't realize you were from Booneville at first! You managed to find a Ford Truck site ripe with a bunch of Missouri nuts. :)

Ryan

Hello and good morning Ryan!

You can "take that to the bank!" You all are a great bunch of guys and perhaps Female Members Too?

I got the nickname while I was going to New Franklin over the Missouri River on a sign that said Boonslick so I thought why not?

I will need some help on how to insert photographs in my Threads and/or Replies.

I do not know how to do this; ignorance I suppose.

Take care

Boon

Postscript: As of this morning we are #5 on the top Forum Websites! AWESOME.

Boneyard Day.

I'm a couple days late this time.

What's everyone up to?
Everyone doing ok with all the storms?

Hello and good morning slmann!

Doing fine and today will be the forth day with sunshine so the boneyards should be dry enough for a "parts" hunt!

Like a fool I backed into a drainage ditch(there was not even a pretty woman to distract me)and bent the rear stabilizer bar link and I also need a tailgate handle and tailgate cables for a friend so today is the day.

How are you doing this morning?

Boon

always good to have another MO member on the site.

did you join the Missouri Chapter yet?

Hello again.

I asked for permission to join and I am waiting for an answer or is it automatic?

Boon

Postscript: As soon as I am accepted I will join with a $25 donation. Do we have any Missouri Chapter Tee-Shirts or Caps?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
no tshirts or anything. It's more of a bragging kinda thing, you should be in now. You can choose to have it displayed under your username.

no tshirts or anything. It's more of a bragging kinda thing, you should be in now. You can choose to have it displayed under your username.

Hello and good evening slmann.

Was I accepted into the "Mighty MO" Chapter?

If so then a big Thank You to the best Chapter in the Mid-West!

Boon

Postscript: I will have to wait until May 3rd when I get the ole SS Check.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
you are a member, look in your usercp and it should have a group membership section and in there it will show you listed as a member of the MO Chapter.

don't worry about a donation, just post often, tell your friends, and share info and help others when you can. :)

you are a member, look in your usercp and it should have a group membership section and in there it will show you listed as a member of the MO Chapter.

don't worry about a donation, just post often, tell your friends, and share info and help others when you can. :)

Hello and good morning slmann.

Thank you very much; you are most kind.

It is a good feeling to be a small part of a Great Team!

The Mighty MO Chapter is tops! I did get to tour the Mighty MO Battleship while in Long Beach, California many years ago. I do not know where she dry docked now.

Take care and Godspeed!

Boon

Ford Truck Articles