Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Show off your lifted truck!

SFssft1911

North Carolina Chapter member
Hey guys/gals let's see those lifted F150s.

Gettin_Dirty_91.jpg

Gettin_Dirty_101.jpg

Gettin_Dirty_61.jpg

SFssft1911

Well thank you. Here's a few more.

Gettin_Dirty_51.jpg

Gettin_Dirty1.jpg

Gettin_Dirty_31.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Nice pics....I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of dirt on certain rigs. I know there's a lot of fellas who will disagree with me, but I'm not mechanically inclined nor do I have the tools to constantly repair nicks and breaks. Otherwise, the amount of imperfections just continue to add up over the years.

That's why I have two!

Looks good though!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
One of my favorite shots:

IMGP5653.JPG

IMGP5643.JPG

IMGP5698.JPG

IMG00065-20110425-1233.jpg

SFssft1911

Damn man I really love those 70s F series trucks. Such a great looking design. Amazingly beautiful!

I'm not too big on getting too serious off road but its fun to get a little mud on the tires every now and then. I'm always certain to clean the dirt and mud off immediately afterward.

SFssft1911

Here's a few pics of Ole' Blue, my girlfriend, and I with the trophy Ole' Blue won in its first car show.

2011-05-15_19_25_42.jpg

2011-05-15_19_23_41.jpg

2011-05-15_19_24_20.jpg

Last edited:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Here's a few pics of Ole' Blue, my girlfriend, and I with the trophy Ole' Blue won in its first car show.

2011-05-15_19_25_42.jpg

2011-05-15_19_23_41.jpg

2011-05-15_19_24_20.jpg

Very cool....nice trophy!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
nice pics there, I like the plexi glass under the hood of the 77, thats unique

Thanks....it was so high, people at car shows couldn't really look into the engine bay. The engine is all chromed out and the plexi glass really threw it out there....at the car shows I entered last year, we used to have small step ladders for people to step up and see, but that cause more trouble then it was worth, so the plexi glass was great for shorties and the taller people were able to peak in.

Thanks....it was so high, people at car shows couldn't really look into the engine bay. The engine is all chromed out and the plexi glass really threw it out there....at the car shows I entered last year, we used to have small step ladders for people to step up and see, but that cause more trouble then it was worth, so the plexi glass was great for shorties and the taller people were able to peak in.

You're welcome. I like it. I have seen a few cars with plexi underneath the hood, but yours is the 1st truck. that engine is clean enough to eat off of.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
You're welcome. I like it. I have seen a few cars with plexi underneath the hood, but yours is the 1st truck. that engine is clean enough to eat off of.

You could have eaten off of eat last year as I kept it up at the car shows.....It's easier to wax 10 trucks then it is to polish the engine and all those little chrome pieces and bending over and such! A pain....this year, I'm just enjoying driving it and not worrying about details and will do more to the engine next year....have to re-polish my valve covers and put new headers on it.

So, not so shiny this year....but pretty close as I don't drive it as much and only in good weather.

In this picture, I forgot to take that rag out that's under the after market alarm when I snapped it. :headbang:

IMGP4757small.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^one of my favorite parts of the engine bay is seeing the Ford sticker reflect on the valve covers.

^^^one of my favorite parts of the engine bay is seeing the Ford sticker reflect on the valve covers.

That is neat. that engine is nice, very detailed. alot of time and effort there.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^it was on the rig when I bought it....I have the paperwork on it if you're interested in getting one.

Sent from my SM-N915R4 using Tapatalk

Ford Truck Articles