Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Classic wheelin of this gen plus a few Pine Barrons

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So we went again, 1 year later, here are some pics and a video or 2
IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

Here are some videos
watch

watch

Thats all i seem to have on my camera ill get more from the other people.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Friends don't let friends use Thornbirds. It does look like a balst though.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Tires came with the sand rail, so they arnt going anywhere, we are cheap and use whatever tires we can get for cheap lol

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Friends don't let friends use Thornbirds. It does look like a balst though.
I have actually heard that they are a decent tire for sand, but I have no experience with them.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Tires came with the sand rail, so they arnt going anywhere, we are cheap and use whatever tires we can get for cheap lol

Just ball busting...I have actually always thought they were a cool looking tire.

I have actually heard that they are a decent tire for sand, but I have no experience with them.

I wouldn't know either...no experience in the sand with them. That being said, I always thought it was a cop out and cover up for ones own lack of driving skill when they blame the tire. Understanding that each tire has it's limits and are suited better for different applications and terrains...but I've seen guys in beaters with street tires drive circles around other with the 'more suitable' rig on the trail. The question is, can you drive, or can't you?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

They may look cool, but are the absolute worse thing for street driving.

Don't have experience in the sand, but my rig turned into a different rig when I put A/T's on there.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That thing does awesome, and no body can beat my off road drivin, my gf has bruises and scraped all over lol, and she was waring the seat belt.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That thing does awesome, and no body can beat my off road drivin, my gf has bruises and scraped all over because she kept telling me to stop and ask for directions, and she was waring the seat belt.

:wasntme: .............................

Ford Truck Articles