Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

ROFLMAO!! South Carolina Guys ain't too bright!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
S.C. man playing real-life 'Frogger' hit on highway

CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) — A man has been hospitalized after police in South Carolina say he was hit by an SUV while playing a real-life version of the video game "Frogger."
Authorities said the 23-year-old man was taken to a hospital in Anderson after he was struck at around 9 p.m. Monday.
In the "Frogger" arcade game, players move frogs through traffic on a busy road and through a hazard-filled river. Before he was hit, police say the man had been discussing the game with his friends.
Chief Jimmy Dixon says the man yelled "go" and darted into oncoming traffic in the four-lane highway.
No charges are expected against the driver. The name of the man who was struck has not been released. He was in stable condition Monday night.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=560560

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That story sounds like a load of chit to me. God knows, being in the south, he woulda never yelled 'go'...it woulda been 'Hey yall, watch this'...and I'm willing to bet he didn't even spill his beer.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
That story sounds like a load of chit to me. God knows, being in the south, he woulda never yelled 'go'...it woulda been 'Hey yall, watch this'...and I'm willing to bet he didn't even spill his beer.

Ben you got that right had to be a out of state student from somewhere north. Growing up in SC we wasn't that dumb.

Ford Truck Articles