Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford warranty claim help

I have a 2012 F350 King Ranch FX4 20k miles 6.7 I had a power folding mirror stop working on driver side. I took it to ford dealership for warranty claim and DENIED because there was a pencil eraser size black mark where either a rock hit it or someone opened there mirror on it. First off neither could have caused a mirror to break. Its intermittent and second I thought this is a Heavy Duty truck. $65,000 dollar truck and this is the customer service you get. I have owned 8 SD trucks and have never had this happen before.

I called Ford Customer Service today and they told dealership to resubmit pictures. Who knows what they submit. A picture that makes this minor mark look huge and a issue or actual size. Any suggestions if they deny claim again. Im 100% that the mirror stopped working and not because something hit it.

Any help appreciated. Pics to follow
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

blacksnapon

Staff member
I have a 2012 F350 King Ranch FX4 20k miles 6.7 I had a power folding mirror stop working on driver side. I took it to ford dealership for warranty claim and DENIED because there was a pencil eraser size black mark where either a rock hit it or someone opened there mirror on it. First off neither could have caused a mirror to break. Its intermittent and second I thought this is a Heavy Duty truck. $65,000 dollar truck and this is the customer service you get. I have owned 8 SD trucks and have never had this happen before.

I called Ford Customer Service today and they told dealership to resubmit pictures. Who knows what they submit. A picture that makes this minor mark look huge and a issue or actual size. Any suggestions if they deny claim again. Im 100% that the mirror stopped working and not because something hit it.

Any help appreciated. Pics to follow

give them time, a second submission of pics is not unusual.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts