Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Future Truck: 2011 Ford F-Series Super Duty

Future Truck: 2011 Ford F-Series Super Duty

6a00d83451b3c669e201156e5931d1970c-800wi

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not gonna lie...I like that...definitely diggin the grille...reminds me of an old Peterbilt. Reminds me of the new chebby design (which I like...GASP).

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Heres my take on it. Wheels are way too big for a 3/4 or 1 ton. Windshield is laid too far back. Bed is too short. Flares need to go. Needs steel bumpers. Looks too much like an F-150.

I think it looks pretty cool definitely like the front end better. The cab needs to be taller though, and the windshield needs to slope less.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I think it looks pretty cool definitely like the front end better. The cab needs to be taller though, and the windshield needs to slope less.

Yeah...I'll agree with that...but geez what do you guys want...it's just a drawing, ever take a look at Chip Foose's concept drawings? They never end up looking exactly like what he drew. But if you'll look in the article...it has a 'covered' up pic of the concept and the cab is taller with less of a windshield slope...although I gotta agree with Dan, there definitely needs to be a longer bed.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Was Chris on the design team? It looks kinda mauve.

if he was the only color options will be

pink
mauve red
mauve blue
GT special mauve blue with mauve red stars

smiliestirthepot

i was never a fan of the giant chrome grille, and unfortunately it looks like they're getting even bigger. the last super duty grille i liked was 98-04.

I agree its just a rendering and a "stylized" one. There is no way the wheels are going to completely fill the wells (they would bottom out with any weight) I would be shocked to see a windshield that slanted, etc...I think general design idea of the drawing is cool but I would expect to see a less "street" version as the final product

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I agree its just a rendering and a "stylized" one. There is no way the wheels are going to completely fill the wells (they would bottom out with any weight) I would be shocked to see a windshield that slanted, etc...I think general design idea of the drawing is cool but I would expect to see a less "street" version as the final product
Yeah it looks more like those caricature-type drawings that you see on Good Guys t-shirts and brochures...

goodguys.jpg

1194078707.jpg

Ford Truck Articles