Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2011 Ford Superduty Spotted

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Man oh man...I think that front end is even uglier...looks waaaaaay too 'bubbly'. I thought they nailed the 2007 front end, and then they went and messed with it.

For the record...I think chubby nailed it with their styling...and if I wasn't such a staunch Ford guy, I might need one.

LEB Paul

I like Broncos
^The newest chebs look way over done to me...blocky and cartoonish. I did like the last gen GMC HD trucks, but that's probably because they looked a lot like a superduty in the front end.

I think the official unveiling of the newest stupid duty is this Thursday, I will wait until then to pass judgment. What is exciting is the new engines and 6 spd transmission, if I could only afford a new truck.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^The newest chebs look way over done to me...blocky and cartoonish. I did like the last gen GMC HD trucks, but that's probably because they looked a lot like a superduty in the front end.

Ahhh...but I dig the square corners on vehicles...it's really amazing I wasn't a 73+ Chubby fan. I personally think the new chub's have an 'in your face', 'muscular' kinda look. I think Ford is too busy trying to refine their line. That's fine for an explorer or even the 150...but let the tough trucks still look tough.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
why does it looks so much like a chebby?

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
hey its not that bad.. exept the grill is like hmm.,, too much ?

woot atleast it has the scorpion 6.7!!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I sure hope this new diesel works...I want a 450 in a bad way but I'll be damned if I will get a first year one.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I'm hoping I'll be able to afford one of these used in a few years when I get my career started after graduating college. I love my stupid duty, but it's getting up there in miles and the 6.0 scares me!

Ours has been good...an 05 and the only issue ever has been a FICM...it does have to go back in before next year for what I think is a rear main seal.

LEB Paul

I like Broncos
mine has been flawless from 104k-142k that I've owned it (knock on wood) save for a few random CEL lights after long heavy hauls on the highway (12 hrs at 75-90mph towing the bronco.. worked the hell out of it). I also want more cab space and maybe a long bed.. the supercab just isn't big enough for adult passengers on long hauls. I wish they would bring the excursion back!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
mine has been flawless from 104k-142k that I've owned it (knock on wood) save for a few random CEL lights after long heavy hauls on the highway (12 hrs at 75-90mph towing the bronco.. worked the hell out of it). I also want more cab space and maybe a long bed.. the supercab just isn't big enough for adult passengers on long hauls. I wish they would bring the excursion back!

Ours has pretty low milage (55000) and has really never been used for towing anything real heavy....the dealer has offered us another 2 years on the warranty for 3k and I'm waffling on that.

Ford Truck Articles