Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1996 F350 4x4 7.3

Hey yawl haven't been on here for some time other then coming in and reading some of the posts . I recently bought an f350 1996 7.3 4x4 crew cab one owner truck bought was used as a company truck to pull boats as they owned a fishing company of some sort . Well here goes since I bought it a few weeks ago I have replaced the starter , the water pump , serpentine belt , and also the gasket seal going from the turbo to the y- pipe including the clamp that ties this down . I had noticed oil covering the fire wall and most of engine compartment on the passenger side providing your sitting in the truck . I gunked the entire engine with 3 cans of gunk from a local Auto zone and just the very same day and driving on the free way around 70 to 75 mph when arriving home checked under the hood and seen the specs of oil again around the fire wall and really cant tell where is it coming from . I would appreciate if anyone could help me out here and thanks in advance smilieFordlogo

Ford Truck Articles