Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ebay and CL ads for NC

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Seems like a good idea to keep everyone up to date on deals in the area. So if you see or find whole vehicles, parts vehicles, engines, tires, trannies, etc., post it up here.

Last edited:

sicktight722

Greatest man alive
is this only for NC, or could I throw some in from SC. I check CL multiple times daily and sometimes there are good deals but on nothing I have any use for since I'm not doing anything to my truck?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah man...go ahead post up...since there's no SC chapter, go ahead and join the NC chapter...we're all Carolina bro's right? I promise I won't reject ya.

sicktight722

Greatest man alive
Yeah man...go ahead post up...since there's no SC chapter, go ahead and join the NC chapter...we're all Carolina bro's right? I promise I won't reject ya.

YelloThumbUp

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

sicktight722

Greatest man alive
yeah, i really don't know what the value of the older ones are. Seemed like a descent deal if it's in good shape, but can't tell from the pics, and it doesn't show the condition of the interior. I'm currently looking for a first gen explorer and seems like the go price for a good body and interior but blown motor or tranny is around $700 for a 2wd, and about $1200 for a 4x4.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben go to personal announcements and look at my truck I got for 550

Hot damn...I knew you got the dent, but didn't know you got it for only $550...sweet score Cliff. I saw in your post you said you were gonna sell the 400...do you know if it runs, or how good it is, or how much you may want for it? I would be really interested in it. You can shoot me a PM to keep it out of the thread.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Very nice deal Cliff. I really like that 6x6. I wonder what all was invloved in makin it besides custom axles and stretched frame. Id also like to know what those extra shifters are for. Whoops that truck aint in this thread.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Very nice deal Cliff. I really like that 6x6. I wonder what all was invloved in makin it besides custom axles and stretched frame. Id also like to know what those extra shifters are for. Whoops that truck aint in this thread.

I've seen the 6x6 before somewhere...and I can't really remember all the details, and from what I remember one of the rear axles isn't really a drive axle...so it's basically just a dually configured differently. Can't remember what the extra shifters were for.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What thread was it that had all them trucks and it had that one in there?

Oh daggummit...I thought that was this thread...hence your 6x6 response...so what were you referring to Dan? As for the thread, it was in the general dentside chit chat...post #398.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Yeah I found it and it doesnt have a drive shaft for that furthest back axle. Thats still a really cool truck and if I had it Id make that furthest back rear axle functional. I wonder if the levers on it are for the flatbed so it acts like a roll back tow truck. Also the other could be for a bed mounted winch that runs off a PTO or somethin. I thought that this thread was the one that had it posted in. Aw hell now Im confused.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Don't have a listing for it...but I know a guy who has a great '86 10.25 with 3.73's for $150...if you're interested let me know.

Ford Truck Articles