Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Chapter Leader of the Old North State

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hello there guys and gals. I was appointed the position of Chapter Leader for the newly formed North Carolina Chapter. I would like to make it known that I appreciate all feedback and ideas to make this a great forum. If you all want to meet for a get-together (g2g), just let me know and I'll try to get everyone coordinated. I think it is appropriate to vote on any and all topics that will effect this group. If you have questions just ask. But first, a little bio about myself:

My name is Ben and I am 22. My permanent address is in Salisbury, NC. It's just about as central in the state as you can get. It's an hour from Va, and hour from SC, 3 hours from the mountains and three hours from the beach. I'm an avid Ford 4x4 lover. I love hunting, firearms, sports, adrenaline and will try just about anything legal once. I will be graduating from the University of Tennessee soon (hopefully) with 2 degrees, one in accounting and one in finance with a minor in internation business anda collateral in financial accounting. Beyond that, I'm a really relaxed laid back guy. If you want to know anymore, just ask.

For all North Carolina residents and NC lovers, please join me by following this link:

JOIN HERE!

Last edited by a moderator:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Great post and glad to have you as an official chapter!

Ford Truck Articles