Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

California Car Shows

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I was gonna go down on Sunday but AARON thinks he's SOOOO important that he's driving up to the Oregon and just EXPECTS ME to have dinner with him on Sunday :D

Just kiddin, I chose to have dinner with Aaron instead, I can always go to Good Guys next year, can only do this once.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hot Summer Nights (formerly Hot August Nights) is held in the town where I grew up (Danville). It's a lot of fun, I miss that since we moved :(

www.f100westernnationals.com

I would love to go to a show like that. I haven't been to California since 1980.

Too bad for me though as I don't have a cent to go anywhere these days

Hot Summer Nights (formerly Hot August Nights) is held in the town where I grew up (Danville). It's a lot of fun, I miss that since we moved :(

Danville is a cool place. I went down there for a funeral a couple weeks ago, it looks like a nice place to live. ;)

Thats really cool that you are gonna have dinner with Aaron (a date? Gasp... so mauve...). He gonna stop in Davis? Or at your other place?

EDIT: Oh, that was last years.... my bad...

Same car show though.. :p

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
www.f100westernnationals.com

I would love to go to a show like that. I haven't been to California since 1980.

Too bad for me though as I don't have a cent to go anywhere these days
Maybe a few of the 1000's of people you have helped out....can help you.

I know of one that will...anyone else?
-------------------------------------
May 9, 2009

Third Annual Tractor & Car Show @ Cal-Poly Pomona

4102 University Drive. Pomona 91768.

Last edited:
What do you mean Bill ?

Who would be willing to help me get to California for this show ?

Ford Truck Articles