Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My 95' f150 4x4 4 door

i got this truck a few weeks ago and love it. i always wanted this body style powerstroke but found this one and just had to get it. only one i have ever seen near me. i have seen some centurions online but this is the only one ive seen in person. just let me know what yall think about it

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Nice another Centurion! You don't see them very often, that's for sure. I think I might be the only one remaining on this forum, err at least I was before you arrived :p Very cool.

Now get some bigger meats on it! :D

EDIT: A couple pics of mine:

34c989cc.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

Ha yeah man yours is nice! Im planing on putting some 33's whenever I get some extra money. Where did you get your lift? Do you just buy a regular f150 lift?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Digging the ride man...Centurions have always carried a little extra cool factor.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Ha yeah man yours is nice! Im planing on putting some 33's whenever I get some extra money. Where did you get your lift? Do you just buy a regular f150 lift?

Its just regular 1/2 ton suspension (coils up front,dana 44 ttb/8.8) so just an F150 lift is what you need. If memory serves correctly Skank runs a 4" all spring Pro-Comp

i thought so. and yeah i wanted to try and fit 35's cause it sits pretty high with only a 3" body lift but i will prob put 33's soon and eventually get a lift and 35's

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome. Great looking truck!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome, nice rig!!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Nice ride your truck started life as a reg cab and had little sumthing added in middle . All stock parts fit .

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I was told to look under ext cab but like step bars im not sure what would fit bc ext cab ones wouldnt fit.

Your truck is a Crew cab . so you need crewcab steps .
Just say its F250 crew cab . When you go for parts you will find its easier not to say its a 4 door for most things as its not in parts list under F150

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
i thought so. and yeah i wanted to try and fit 35's cause it sits pretty high with only a 3" body lift but i will prob put 33's soon and eventually get a lift and 35's

You can fit 35s with 4 " lift no body lift . Avoid body lifts by the way . I got pictureS

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts